First message, Invitation and Call for Papers to the Conference “Landscape Architecture in the Baltic States”, autumn 2018, Lithuania. The Abstracts submission deadline is extended until April 26th, 2018
First message, Invitation and Call for Papers to the Conference “Landscape Architecture in the Baltic States”, autumn 2018, Lithuania
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the Conference “Landscape Architecture in the Baltic States – a Century Retrospective and Future Perspectives“, which will take place in Vilnius or Kaunas, Lithuania at the mi-October 2018. The Conference is hosted by the Lithuanian Association of Landscape Architects (LALA), Aleksandras Stulginskis University (ASU) and Klaipeda University (KU), and will be supported by the other organisms and entities of the Baltic States.
The Conference is organized to commemorate the Independence hundred-year anniversary of Lithuania and other Baltic States, also Finland, Poland. The interdisciplinary discourse of the specialists and academics of landscape architecture, spatial planning, urban design, geography, forestry, and art history is expected during the Conference. The official conference and its proceedings languages are Lithuanian and English. Summary or abstract of article – mandatory English language.
Topics of Conference:
- Historical retrospective of landscape architecture in the Baltic States and Europe;
- Development and contemporary trends of the garden art, the revival of historic parks;
- Green spaces meaning and its place in urban planning and design;
- Aspects of recreational architecture;
- Industrial landscapes in the Baltic States;
- Landscape urbanism – as new paradigm of city planning and design;
- Contemporary greenery and environmental management trends;
- Landscape architecture and urban design solutions at the first half of twentieth century
- Educational programmes and projects of Landscape architecture
We are waiting your research papers and scientific articles in Lithuanian, and/or English languages. We invite you to submit an abstract, up to 350 words, previous to 26th April 2018 by e-mail: email@example.com
The articles (Full Papers) will be reviewed and published in special Scientific Book or Scientific Journal edition. Notifications to Authors, instructions and requirements to papers also the template will be presented to Authors with the first notification of acceptance of Abstracts until 30th April 2018.
More detailed document about the Conference and important dates please find here.
More information and contacts – by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; by telephones: +370 6 87 40812 (Vaiva); + 370 6 15 78995 (Mantas).
Organising Committee, 20th March, 2018; renewed 16th April, 2018